Page on Area, blogs and similar covering of recently finished high quality
Softimage project hardly have any big affect on budget, only on time
invested to put together page.
Mentioning Softimage and showcasing successful productions, taking 10
minutes or so on booth were only was Maya and/or Max is also hardly big
cost hit.
Facebook articles and social networks as well.. it is not like anyone
demanded full blown marketing campaign, anyway those days are over like
years ago :)
Remember this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYjaaGl0r4

Who didn't now anything about Softimage could get more perspective that it
is new addon and not full blown 3d app.. best one as well :)