Which buttons are making lesser strain to eyes and easier+faster to hit
with mouse? Especially in higher resolutions.
Chasing small buttons on the screen is big time eater and also having 1000+
shortcuts it not really user friendly.
Also as mentioned before... most of things that makes sense for SI won;t
make sense in Maya and pushing any interaction or UI stuff from SI to Maya
at the end don;t make any sense really,
and it can serve only as part of we are listening to you PR, nothing else.