From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Ponthieux, Joseph
G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:57 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: humanize maya, SOFT top 5

Same here.

But I will clarify it. In Softimage there are literally tens if not more than a
hundred "g" commands, one stored in  each button. In Maya there is only one
unless you count the sacred tool. Then there are two. It doesn't even get close
to being the same thing.

--
Joey Ponthieux
Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not