From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:07 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Carl Bass

please do! if your conversation can satisfy Paul then am sure a lot more of us
will feel a heck of a lot more assured.

the main issue being.  you 'suddenly discover' the fact that you have
3 competing products. if we knew this was to happen 5 years ago, myself, Paul
and many others would have a 5 year head start on what we now are forced to
embark upon.

on one hand you say "we did not plan this" and in the other you say "this is
what we said at the beginning"

does. not. compute.