Hi Stephen:

Yep, I would have done that in VRay in school...but now if I have to re-do my shading and lighting >_< I think for this little thing I'll just render to seperate files for now. I did find this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/xsi_list/multichannel/xsi_list/ZIIQoCGQmQ0/mDemhTdPlwQJ

But I can't find the ctrl_pass/buffer shader mentioned anywhere around.

Anyway, thanks! :) At least I know I wasn't missing something through the standard UI...

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang