Von: "Christian Keller" <chris3...@me.com>
An: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Gesendet: 22.04.2014 21:45:05
Betreff: Re: Re[2]: lag when editing components

It might be the case that you've a lot of dirty models in your scene.
Most of the time it helps that you do something like extract all polys
from that mesh into a new one and delete the original . But with that
amount of objects it's a bit of an overkill, even when you script
it....

--
christian keller
visual effects|direction