I would look at model deltas of referenced models for excessive parameter edits
being recorded.  We’ve had that problem off and on.

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eugen Sares
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:41 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re[4]: lag when editing components

Wow, guys, thanks so much!
I'll check it out soon one by one, but now it's bedtime...

It's a static scene, just a big heap of models and assets, nothing too fancy.
Some ICE modeling trees as well, but most stuff should be frozen..
Lots of stuff is already in offloaded models, and I'm going to export more and
start a fresh scene tomorrow.
I'm using scene layers, which there are plenty now, and loosing those wouldn't
be that nice, but let's see...
Could get rid of some render passes as well for a test.

Reducing the undo stack size! I'll try that first... it's set to 40 now. Pretty
high I guess.

Thanks again to everybody!! The helpfulness and professionalism of this list is
still amazing!