Hi Hirazi:

http://www.amazon.com/Maya-Python-Games-Film-Reference/dp/0123785782

It's not really from a "XSI perspective", but it's the most useful resource I have among all the Maya python tutorials I've come across so far. But most people I think will advise switching to PyMEL these days.

If you've got any specific questions I could try to answer them as well, like command equivalents, how-I-do-specific-thing etc. (and I'm sure there are tons of people here smarter than me anyway in both DCCs who would be happy to help out too!) I started learning with Maya for python first before XSI, so I guess I would be considered a heretic :P

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang