Nope. You have average vertices, which is a very primitive Laplacian smooth
without much control or volume preservation options, but it's not a
deformer, so you will either be prevented from using it in certain
situations, or it will inevitably end up as a sticky part of the history
you will have to end up freezing at some point.

You'll need to find a downloadable one. There's been a handful around over
the years, source is out there for Laplacian smooth with Taubin volume
preservation (the most classic/basic relax), and I'm sure there's stuff
that's up to date, but that's your only ticket.