I gave up on installing soup after about 4 hours of not getting the shelf working Soup looks like a nice idea, but it blows my mind how the guys can create such nice tools, but not a installer for humans.
On 2014-08-14 05:05 AM, Cesar Saez wrote:
SOuP has a nice smoth node (with volume preservation).

http://soup-dev.com/tools.htm

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Raffaele Fragapane <raffsxsil...@googlemail.com <mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    Nope. You have average vertices, which is a very primitive
    Laplacian smooth without much control or volume preservation
    options, but it's not a deformer, so you will either be prevented
    from using it in certain situations, or it will inevitably end up
    as a sticky part of the history you will have to end up freezing
    at some point.

    You'll need to find a downloadable one. There's been a handful
    around over the years, source is out there for Laplacian smooth
    with Taubin volume preservation (the most classic/basic relax),
    and I'm sure there's stuff that's up to date, but that's your only
    ticket.