Hi!! Yeah I had all that working fine, the dynamic curve with ikspline is
pretty straight forward to setup.

I'm not entirely sure how to make that method keyable though, so I can pose
the entire chain and the dynamics work on top of that. I'd be interested to
hear any suggestions!

I tried another method using a jiggle deformer on 2 axis of a null that is
pretty close to mt_springs. It seems to be working well and I can cache the
deformer or several deformers easily.

It needs a little more testing but I'll share it when done if interested.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile