Ugh. Nightmares. Maya has the WORST weighting tools out there that I know of
(not that I know them all, mind you). That drove me crazy. Forget to do it, and
you're one smooth/flood operation away from a world of pain and suffering. It's
crazy how bad the workflow is. There are things I really liked (like the
Weights table, or the Weights Hammer), but the rest is just a medieval torture
machine. Unbelievable.

Sergio Muciño.
Sent from my iPad.