But it would be great if the most important point be also be adressed,

        can't buy latest (or -last-) version of SI, weather or not you're a long time user/customer looking to replace -recent existing- licences.

IMHO,  I think it would more than reasonable for (at least) non-immediately migrating Softimage customers to have access to the latest version,  to be able to purchase  (at least) the same amount of existing licences. (-allowing- to -replace-/update to last one)

(Hoping there's even at-all an (internal) channel to request/plead for such things...)