Also for the 2015 to be somewhat more common than, or not exclusive to a bunch of subscribers.

Actually I wish you could just sell Softimage 2015 (+ SP's) as it is.
No support, .. and even if only available to Softimage users, say people on this list + current SI-Community Users.
(If too afraid of making too many sales)

Why such tight limits?