From: Jason S <jasonsta...@gmail.com<mailto:jasonsta...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday 23 October 2014 at 3:38 AM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>>
Subject: Re: Stand-Alone to Network license?

Sorry for the outburst, I sometimes find unfairness so unfair.

On 10/22/14 21:09, Ed Manning wrote:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Jason S
<jasonsta...@gmail.com<mailto:jasonsta...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Can't render Mi2's,
Can't 'SendTo' non-synched versions,
can't buy latest (or -last-) version of SI, weather or not you're a long time
user/customer looking to replace -recent existing- licences.
can't not rent,
can't, can't...

You CAN take it or leave it.. it's your choice, it's up to you.

At the point you're at, Patrick, I'd probably download a crack, get that
running, and publicly dare AD to come after me. It's not as if you didn't try
to play by the rules. It's not as if your use of a crack economically hurts
them, since using any other AD product isn't a viable option. They've simply
made it impossible for you to actually use a product you legitimately bought.

style="width:100%;">
size="1" color="#999999"><span style="font-size:11px;">This communication is
intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original
message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the
permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in