Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:56:59 +0200
From: Dan Yargici <danyarg...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How do you guys make sure XSI files and Softimage 7.5+ files will open in 2016?
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Matt, I have to ask.

What could you possibly have from the Softimage 3D days that you'd want to recover? No cynicism, just genuinely curious. :)

Even things that I created and thought were amazing back then, I could (and would) re-make in days and to a far higher standard with modern tools.

It's like playing old computer games that you loved from the past. They're invariably shit. :)

...OK, except maybe Command and Conquer: Red Alert... I'll always have time for that (anyone who feels the same should head over to http://www.openra.net btw... ;)

DAN