The whole rigging paradigm is simply crippling animators and pimping it does
not really help, this part of our workflow should change massively and I see
akeytsu as the the first of many to come.

It is insanity the level of micromanagement required to build a human rig, it
is time for packages to provide such primitive objects and be able to play like
lego with them.

The fact that some rigging TD uses M