BUT carpenters do rent some tools... not their core tools but typically the
larger more expensive tools. Maybe this campaign is not for us. ie. The
people who use 3d tools everyday. Maybe the people that never have used 3d
tools before are the focus of this campaign. My colleagues and I have
discussed this a bit and this is one of the conclusions we came to. This is
a play designed for getting new customers and new revenue, mostly.

I still think this is campaign is completely silly, but I can say I am
honestly not surprised.

*written with my thumbs