nobody thinks that SI will get back, but 10, 15 or more years of experience
you cannot replace with something just that fast.
you can relearn some new software and play with anything else but you will
hardly get to the point of usability with it any time soon...

so it is HUGE step back for all SI users.

just figure one day someone come to you at your home, demolish everything,
home car everything and say ok start from ground up now...
what you build your home once you know how to do it it will be faster now
now start.

no, negativity about AD will no t go away, ranting about killing SI will
not go away at least for the time being