Hey guys
This is probably not the right place for this question, but I figured
some of you use blender, and might be able to help.
I am looking at gpu options to render through cycles, and nvidia seems
to be the safe option, but our scenes are using about 5gb of ram, so my
980ti is getting close to the useless point.
I cannot justify buying a bloody titan card, so i'm wondering if the AMD
r9 390 with its glorious 8gb of ram could be the answer.
Anyone here have an amd gpu and render through cycles from time to time?
I would love to know if there are limitations.
Thanks
Gerbrand