Hi,
well sounds like I'm sticking with Win8.1 until the roaring 20's then. My
reason for sticking to windows is that a few years ago I used have a dual
and on the mac tripple boot scenario with Win (PS, Video, AFX), Linux (3d)
and MacOSX (iOS dev) and it just got too much hassle to keep all that
operating properly. In order to get home early and have more time with my
kids I also have a mirrored setup between the office and home and that
would complicate this even more with serveral OS's and machines. (they do
cost money after all)

Also I work a lot with design people and there simply is no good enough
replacement for Adobe CC on Linux that would let me reliably exchange files
with the graphics world.

So unfortunately Windows is kind of the common denominator where I can do
3d, 2d, video as well as nowadays more and more realtime stuff with unreal
and unity.

Thank you everyone.
Fabian