@Matt
I'm confused: what do you mean by: "All you need to do is extrapolate the
FCurve linearly beyond 100%."    Curve Extrapolation to Cycle? That works
fine if you just want to loop exactly the same thing but not if you want to
"travel" between loops. And if that is what you mean how it wouldn't
destroy the Motion Blur too?

Cheers