Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 02:11:37 +0900
From: Martin <furik...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Math behind Smooth Weights

Hi, Does any have some light to shed about this ?

I really like Softimage's Smooth Weights, and really hate Maya's Weight
Hammer. So I would like to implement, if it is possible, a Smooth Weights
tool for Maya that work as good as the SI one, or at least better than
Weight Hammer.

Meanwhile I'm just sending my data to Softimage, work with weights in
Softimage (way faster!) and then send only the weights data in a custom
format back to Maya.

Martin