Iam not a Maya-user,

but what about with this plugin http://www.ngskintools.com/features/

Iam still not a Maya-user,

Walter

Am 1/27/2017 um 3:39 PM schrieb Martin Yara:
Thanks Matt, I kinda understand the logic, but I can't figure out how to do it yet. I'll have to study it a little more.

Thanks Michael, but he is using just the default smooth brush and the default Weight Hammer.

Using Maya's brush (artUserPaintCtx) through scripting without a brush has better results than Weight Hammer sometimes, but you can't undo.

I guess I'll have to keep my Maya to Softimage workflow until I find something better.

Martin