Martin I made a compound some time ago that might help it mimics what XSI
Smooth Weights does, but with an addition that I always missed: Iterations.
It's a smooth after all so sometimes you want some settings to repeat and
instead of adding multiple smooth operators one could just add more
iterations.

http://probiner.xyz/2015/02/05/ice-envelope-weights-utilities/
pb_SmoothEnvelopeWeights.xsicompound

It's slow by the way :) Just made it to trace the algorithm.

Cheers