Hey Martin,

This tool has a similar smoothing brush in it. It's all python so you can
browse the math behind it there if you didn't want to use the tool in its
entirety.

Maya has a long way to go before it's skinning tools have any sort of parity
with Soft!

https://www.highend3d.com/maya/script/skinning-tool-for-maya

Mike

On 27 Jan 2017, at 11:07, Martin Yara