Thanks Matt, I kinda understand the logic, but I can't figure out how to do
it yet. I'll have to study it a little more.

Thanks Michael, but he is using just the default smooth brush and the
default Weight Hammer.

Using Maya's brush (artUserPaintCtx) through scripting without a brush has
better results than Weight Hammer sometimes, but you can't undo.

I guess I'll have to keep my Maya to Softimage workflow until I find
something better.

Martin

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:09 PM, michael malinowski <hejherb...@hotmail.com