I feel like if you disabled 'auto connecting dropping nodes onto wires'
 youd disable a really useful feature, can you not just be more careful ;)
and regards to copy + paste, alt+drag to copy is very useful because you
can place them

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*