putting my little knowledge to action:

from what I understand about your question, you need to store your
calculated data as an attribute (per point, in this case). Then just refer
to it at other nodes on your tree. While at the object context there's no
such a thing as a generalized "get" node, because you'll be using the
attribute value directly inside nodes (at input parameters or inside vex on
the "...wrangle" nodes). Inside VOPs the equivalent to ICE "get data" is
the "bind" node and equivalent to "set data" node is "bind export" node.

Is that what you asked?