From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jordi Bares
Sent: 28 March 2017 16:12
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: Random Thoughts about H.

If there is one initiative I would love to see is those things you miss to be
shared via qLib (for example)

Anyone?

jb

On 28 Mar 2017, at 16:08, Olivier Jeannel <facialdel...@gmail.com
<mailto:facialdel...@gmail.com> > wrote:

My guess is that maybe we can improve VOP a lot ourselves by bringing some ICE
in it. There are a lot of ICE logic and Ice compound that could be translated.
Of course, it would be a benefit for side SideFX to hire a hardcore ICE guy.