hi. yes, was forced to stop following this week's entagma taurus tutorial.
again, these monthes i spend most of my time to write & storyboard.
got recently interested by _computer_  2d possibilities, new for me.
but as discussion advances here, i am getting discouraged to be able to
talk in the future,  about a project with a Houdinist.
(i don't want to just supervize) because i am foremost a visual artist,
isn't it that Houdini should evolve upside down,
so that Visual controls Math Thinking, and not the other way around.
Procedural Innovation looked nice, so far,  i guess?
so, in a way i donot opt if a new community shift occurs between
Maya artists and Houdini vop sop artists. or do you think it necessary, and
why?
thanks
Nicole.