Guys, I've been dealing a lot with CAD files lately, one of the most
plug&play solution is to export the file from you CAD software ( I usually
use JT ) and import everything into SimLab and from there export in
FBX...its surprisingly fast and I never had export problems, except for CAD
files using Nurbs surfaces, but I haven't tested Rhino yet, so you can give
it a try with the 14 days trial.