I’m personally not a fan of Simlab products as I’ve always found them them
introduce glitches into exports (the SketchUp plugins are the exception but
still have their own peculiarities).

Not sure if anybody else has mentioned this but MOI is worth a try and it’s
pretty cheap too ($295).

http://moi3d.com/ <http://moi3d.com/>

It’s created by the original designer of Rhino (Michael Gibson) but I’ve always
found that the exports are better than Rhino itself The downside is that it’s
not 64bit yet (coming very soon) so it can’t cope with really large multi
component CAD assets but it’s a fantastic CAD tool to add to your armoury full
stop never mind using it for it’s excellent conversion capabilities.

Fully functional 30 day demo if I remember rightly, so it’s worth a try.