From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Morten
Bartholdy
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 3:34 PM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
Subject: RE: uvs transfer from nurbs to polys

I am almost certain this was possible in earlier versions of XSI. I just
checked 2013 SP1 which I keep but no luck there either...

It was possible in the venerable old Softimage 3D though.

GATOR does it, but not very clean at seams..

MB

<sixsi_l...@imagefront.de>:

> I was almost certain, the Poly.Mesh->Nurbs to Mesh function had an option
to transfer UVs but it doesn't. Gator is your best option, I would think.