It's been easy for sometime to build your own toon shader with no coding,
just basic math and nodes in most any modern 3D cg app, so I imagine the sw
app companies saw little point in adding more.
NPR is usually unique look dev for jobs, so same reason, I doubt the sw app
companies saw a reason to make a particular packaged NPR shader for all,
but instead offered the building blocks to make you own.
But the building blocks are quite low level and many to build an NPR such
as a good sketcher or contour outliner so it would help a lot of users if
those common blocks were setup as preexisting networks.

Graham D Clark
phone: why-I-stereo
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.imdb.me_grahamdclark&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=s6F_2Ge3xd7Y30HS1uN0Zn2_v5p2K5Jr7ur6SvGWnQQ&s=thJrfgRk4orfocBBwV5XCbLHQXosBaE_PWsORfxrqqk&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_grahamclark&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=s6F_2Ge3xd7Y30HS1uN0Zn2_v5p2K5Jr7ur6SvGWnQQ&s=J8KsUbqGFfXjU1uUXYfl6Xsd8r_YtUFIsU4XKPIB04Y&e=