Softimage.  You'll have to settle for something that has great power but
some degree of cumbersome workflow.

Matt

Message: 2 Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 18:44:10 +0100
From: Alastair Hearsum <alast...@glassworks.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Houdini : non VFX jobs?
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I think there is real danger in pinning all this grumbling on lack of
familiarity and not acknowledging that there are some fundamental design
issues . The first step to recovery is to admit that there a problem. As
everyone knows there is some fantastic technology in there but its strung
together in an awful way. Its like putting the organs of a 20 year old in an
octagenarian; each organ very capable in its own right but not in the ideal
host to get the best out if it.