that software.

      From: pedro santos <probi...@gmail.com>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=6wYXBvj_uxj4CxgLkJCPO_Bug49BJ0gupoLc7Fhe0rk&s=PA71L2Pi6cie20M6kXZdDiRqISuu3WK_XxoNbDLUSo8&e=
 <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:58 PM
 Subject: Re: The Maya Chronicles - or how retarded that software is...

While I have many Animation jobs closed to me, since I never got into Maya to
be "my new home", you guys sure don't convince me of my wrong ways and give in
:)

Cheers