On Dec 7, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Ryan McKinley wrote:
On Dec 7, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

I notice that SOLR-284 (extraction data handler + tika) is in the
default example now.
Is this what we want?

I don't think so.

Also, it looks like DataImportHandler puts itself in the war file -- I don't think we want that either.

DIH has a JSP that needs to be in the WAR, unfortunately.

Interestingly, the JSP could be done away with and the VelocityResponseWriter could be used, with templates externalized (in the DIH JAR file, for example) and plugged in as a true lib/ plugin.

        Erik