Two other things I noticed:

1. You probably don't want to store your copyFields. That's literally going
to be the same information each time.

2. Your expectation "the pre-processed version of the text is added to the
index" may be incorrect. Anything done in <analyzer type="query"> sections
actually happens at query time. Not sure if that's significant for you.

Michael Della Bitta

Senior Software Engineer

o: +1 646 532 3062

appinions inc.