Glad it worked out...

Looking back, I can't believe I didn't mention adding &debug=query to
the URL. That would have shown you exactly what the parsed query
looked like and you'd have seen right off that it wasn't searching
against the field you thought it was. It's one of the first things I
do when queries don't return what I expect.

Glad it's working for you!
Erick