From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack.krupan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 11:31 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: ExtendedDisMax configuration nowhere to be found

Yes, it absolutely is automagic - just look at those examples in the Confluence
ref guide. No special request handler is needed - just the normal default
handler. Just the defType and qf parameters are needed - as shown in the wiki
examples.

It really is that simple! All you have to supply is the list of fields to query
(qf) and your actual query text (q).

I know, I know... some people just can't handle automatic. (Some people hate
DisneyLand/World!)

-- Jack Krupansky