Interesting... if I google for "edismax solr" (I usually specify a product
name when searching for doc by feature name to avoid irrelevant hits) the
old wiki comes up as #1 and new doc as #2, but if I search for "edismax"
alone (which I normally wouldn't do out of a desire to limit matches to the
desired product) the new ref guide does indeed show up as #1 and the old
wiki as #2.

I'm not enough of an SEO expert to know how to de-boost the old wiki other
than outright deletion. I'm guessing it's due to a lot of inbound links,
maybe mostly from references in old emails.

In any case, a proper tombstone is probably the best step at this point.

-- Jack Krupansky