I'm trying to prevent a search from going across multiple values in a
multivalued field and am running into an issue.  From what I've read, the
standard way to do this is with a positionIncrementGap that is larger than
the ps value.  However, I can't make this a phrase query because there is
another field that has to be searched against.

To be more specific, I'm indexing a collection of music albums that have
multiple tracks and an album artist.  So, some searches will contain both
the artist name and the track name.  I can't make this a single phrase query
as it is indexed across two separate fields.  So a small ps with a large
posIncGap doesn't do anything.  Is there any way to get past this?