Hi Michel,

We are also facing same problem mentioned in the post (we are using
dismaxrequesthandler)::

Ex: There is product title field in which --possible values
1) in unique key ID =1000
prdTitle_s field contains value "ladybird classic"

2) in unique key ID =1001
prdTitle_s field contains value "ladybird"

When we are searching for --q=prdTitle_s:"ladybird"&qt=dismax , we are
getting 2 results --  unique key ID =1000 and  unique key ID =1001

Is it possible to just exact match which is nothing but unique key = 1001?

Note: by default mm value is 100% per Solr documentation

~Vikrant