Sure.  To be clear, I am actually revamping an existing index, that I've
found numerous problems with so far.  Basically, what I am trying to do is
index a collection of music for an online music store.  This contains
information on the track, album, and artist levels.  These are all different
object types in the same schema and it does contain a lot of redundant
information.  For example, a track will have its own listing, but will show
up again in the album listing and the artist listing for the objects that
own that track.  There are reasons it is done this way as we search/display
across the three differently.  That said, I have thought of ways of just
indexing tracks and maintaining all the relevant information, but that seems
to introduce its own issues.

Thanks,
Jason