Sorry. Let me add more info. (I assumed that anyone who tried it would see
the problem right away but that might not be the case.)

> You haven't shown the SOLR field type definitions.

Values of all non-String types in my index are not being shown.
In my case, this includes long, tint and date types.

> You haven't provided, say, the output from SOLR if you add &debugQuery=on.

Solr side of things seem to work fine. Is this still needed?

> You haven't shown the terms from either SOLR admin or Luke that they
> actually see in the index.

I'm not sure if I understand this question. Basically, if I do a query "id:694"
in /solr/admin, I get the result. But the same query doesn't return anything
in Luke.

> You haven't identified the version of SOLR that the index was created with

Solr 1.4

> You haven't identified the version of Luke you're using.

Luke 1.0.1 (2010-04-01)

> Both SOLR and Luke use Lucene under the covers, so the problem is almost
> certainly your expectations...

This may well be the case. Not knowing the details, I was still surprised
since I expected the same search behavior for simple queries between
solr and luke.

> Imagine a co-worker from another department has provided you the information
> you've provided us. What could you say?

I might give it a try and see the same thing :-D

Thanks