Thanks Again.

Another question:

My solr.xml has:
  <cores adminPath="/admin/cores" defaultCoreName="master1">
    <core name="master1" instanceDir="." shard="shard1" collection="myconf"/>
  </cores>

And I omitted -Dcollection.configName=myconf from the startup command
because I felt that specifying collection="myconf" should take care of
that:
cd /trunk/solr/example
java -Dbootstrap_confdir=./solr/conf -Dslave=disabled -DzkRun -jar start.jar

But the zookeeper.jsp page doesn't seem to take any of that into
effect and shows:
     /collections (v=6 children=1)
          collection1 (v=0 children=1) "configName=configuration1"
               shards (v=0 children=1)
                    shard1 (v=0 children=1)
                         tiklup-mac.local:8983_solr_ (v=0)
"node_name=tiklup-mac.local:8983_solr
url=http://tiklup-mac.local:8983/solr/";

Then what is the point of naming the core and the collection?

- Pulkit