Hello Wayde,

Am Dienstag, den 06.10.2009, 20:18 +0200 schrieb Wayde:
> I have do all the steps described in your blog post and i think that i
> have some issues (when using nvidia and try to start my skype camera
> gdm restarts ! )

Strange! I do not have such behaviour here.

> In boot process i can see an err msg (init: switch-x ended...)
> Could you please tell me how can i debug and send you more
> informations?

Does the switch work? Are you able to boot in both, intel and nvidia
graphics mode depending on how the speed/stamina switch is set?

If yes, the message you see is only info and not an error-message.

You can create debug-outputs (trace-logs):

edit the file /etc/X11/switch-x-to

edit the line

debug="off"

in

debug="on"

and look after next reboot in the root (/) dir.

don't forget to switch debug="out" again.

Regards,

Raphael