But Raphael and the problem that Patrick mentioned with the BIOS has no solution yet right?
2010/1/6 Raphael Gradenwitz <[email protected]> > Hello Bruno, > > > Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 13:07 +0000 schrieb Bruno Santos: > > I tried the Janitor but apparently it is not working. When I run the > > script I get an error with sony-laptop kernel module: > > > There is a new version of the sony-laptop kernel module available. > > Upgrade? > > Make your choice: ([y]es or [n]o) [yes]: > > /usr/local/bin/sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor: line 1386: $1: cannot assign > > in this way > > [x] fixed > > please rerun the script, apologized for the inconvenience. > > The other Issue has been answered by Patrick. > > Regards, > > Raphael Gradenwitz > > http://global-social.net/VGN-Z > > > _______________________________________________ > Mailing list: > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series> > Post to : [email protected] > Unsubscribe : > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series> > More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp >
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

