Hello Bruno,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 21:46 +0000 schrieb Bruno Santos:
> wow. Sorry men there wasn't my intention to piss you.

Don't worry, you didn't at all ;-)

> Is just that you didn't mention the BIOS in your e-mail and since your
> script says it is ok my BIOS I thought you might have add support to
> it.

The script at present only does this very simple regex test:

echo "$bios_version" | grep -qs "R[0-9]\{4\}M3" &&
echo " * For the moment this looks good enough to proceed..

Only self made BIOSes which give a Version like 'ERRORM3' will be
filtered out as 'unknown'.
In future, after I myself have a more complete overview about what Bios
works, what Bios does not work, this test can and maybe will say more if
I have enough motivation to expend effort...

> I will in fact complain to Sony and I think that everyone that owns a
> laptop should do the same. 

Very good! But it wil not change nothing at all.

Better is, to simply spend no more money for Sony products in future..

Regards,

Raphael


_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to